NCSA for Service to Education
This category is for individuals or organisations that are devoted to the development of education in any or all of its forms. The individual may have promoted or funded educational activities, created new innovative ways of learning or been instrumental in maintaining standards, building infrastructure or advocating for accessibility, diversity or equality in education. This award is open to any individual working at any level of the educational system from both the private and public sector.
- BEST SUPPORTER OF EDUCATION (This could a Governor, Minister, and Commissioner, an organization or Individual)
- MOST OUTSTANDING TEACHER/ LECTURER (This would cut across all Educational Institutions in Nigeria)
- OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO THE LOCAL COMMUNITY SCHOOLS.
- EMPOWERMENT AND TRAINING
- MOST OUTSTANDING STUDENT (PRIMARY SCHOOL)
- MOST OUTSTANDING STUDENT (SECONDARY SCHOOL)
- MOST OUTSTANDING STUDENT (TERTIARY INSTITUTION)
- BEST SUPPORTER (EDUCATION) (This could be most outstanding teacher /lecturer from all 6 geopolitical zone cutting across Federal universities/ Federal polytechnic /Federal colleges of education/ state colleges of education)