NCSA Service for Life Time Achievement / Merit Awards
This award goes to individuals or organisations with notable successes achieved over many years. Achievement for this category can be in any discipline, and cover any of the N60SA categories, but essentially have to positively affect Nigerians and Nigeria as a country.
- UNRECOGNIZED FALLING HEROES
- THE WRITER OF THE NIGERIAN PLEDGE (MERIT)
- THE SUPER EXCELLENT GOAL KEEPER
- THE DESIGNER OF THE NIGERIAN FLAG (MERIT)
- THE FIRST FEMALE NIGERIAN PROFESSOR OF LAW IN HARVARD SCHOOL
- OTHERS (MERIT)